You want to become a state officer? Contact us!
Further, we will be starting college chapters as well.
Leadership roles mean you would be our eyes and ears in your city and state. If you see signs of encroaching islamization in school or public square you would alert us and we would, with you, develop a strategy, an action plan to fight it. An action for an action. It's that simple.
Hold a rally. We will come speak if needed. Hold a demonstration. Alert the local media to what is going on right under their noses. Educate yourself, and the public, about how Sharia is advancing in the U.S.
We are often asked, "What can we do?" SIOA is an answer to that question, but its scope and influence is up to you. What you make of it in your area depends on your time, your talents, and your awareness. What you make of it depends on how Sharia is advancing in your area, and what you can do to alert the public to that advance, and roll it back in unapologetic defense of our Constitutional principles. What can you do? It's up to you. But we are here to help. Contact us.
We need you. Won't you volunteer to head a state or school chapter? Be an officer in SIOA!
| | | |
Thursday, April 08, 2010
Please join me here as we stand in solidarity with Israel, a sovereign nation on the front lines of the global jihad. Sign up here. I will be speaking.
If you haven't joined Robert Spencer and me in the launch of Stop the Islamization of America, join here now. Be a mensch, be a member.
IT IS TIME TO MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD.
STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH ISRAEL’S RIGHT
TO BUILD AND LIVE IN ITS OWN COUNTRY.
PROTEST THE ADMINISTRATION’S SCAPEGOATING OF ISRAEL.
DATE: Sunday, April 25, 2010 -- 1 PM
LOCATION: Israel Consulate, 2nd Ave between 42nd and 43rd St, NYC
“Humanity sympathizes with a strenuous aspiration. It can’t have respect for people who lack self respect." Pierre Van Paassen - “The Forgotten Ally”
By Beth Gilinsky and Rabbi Aryeh Spero
We have been receiving numerous communications from the People of Israel expressing how demoralized and abandoned the Jewish People in Israel feel by the lack of any strong and meaningful statement and vigorous, public demonstrations sponsored by any of the major and established Jewish organizations in support of Israel's position regarding Jerusalem.
They feel that the treatment of Israel during the last three weeks by President Obama, Hillary Clinton, and spokesmen for the Administration has been an unprecedented humiliation of the Jewish State and a willful isolation of it among the community of nations.
In addition, they are alarmed at the silence of the Jewish community in light of how the Obama Administration has been making statements and taking measures that everyone knows give license for the Arab population within Israel and on its borders to renew intifada and rioting that will severely harm the individual Israeli, as is already being done.
Furthermore, the brazen and humiliating way in which the Prime Minister of Israel, the de facto representative of the entire Jewish People, was treated by the entire staff of the White House in front of all the eyes of the world should not be tolerated. It is encouraging other Western countries, as well as Arab countries, to treat Israel as a diplomatic pariah and even question Israel's legitimacy as a state itself.
The Israeli People are not looking for yet another statement from the establishment Jewish community as to how we are in favor of a peace process, a "two-state solution", or that the last three weeks of humiliation "disrupts" further peace negotiations. What they are looking for, and what the establishment Jewish organizations should do, is to express their outrage at the mistreatment and humiliation of the Jewish State and attempts to portray the Jewish State as being the sole entity blocking a successful War on Terror. This is reminiscent of previous blood libels throughout history, where the Jewish People have been accused that their existence, rituals, or means of survival has been the cause for the loss of Muslim or Christian life.
The Jewish world is awaiting your affirmation that the entire city of Jerusalem must continue to be under Jewish sovereignty and is Israel’s eternal, united capital, and that Jews not be specifically outlawed from building and living in all of its neighborhoods.
Furthermore, it is apparent that the Obama Administration, from the President to Mrs. Clinton, to David Axelrod, and the President's spokesmen are engaging in an attempt to overturn the will of the Israeli People who voted for the current Prime Minister and his coalition partners. They view it -- and rightly so -- as a belittlement not only to their sovereignty, but also to their right to determine who their leaders should be.
On so many fronts, the past three weeks have been an absolute and unwarranted, yet purposeful, humiliation of the Jewish People and the State of Israel. We would expect that the establishment Jewish organizations and leaders would have the courage to stand up, with pride, for the Jewish People and its state. Instead, we are witnessing a silence that conveys the message that the leadership of the Jewish community is more interested in being friends with the Administration than doing its duty by announcing to the world that this cannot be tolerated. We look for the Jewish organizations and its leaders to speak Truth to Power.
The silence of the established Jewish organizations on this matter, in contrast to the outspokenness from J Street, has elevated and allowed J Street to become the most visible and prominent organization speaking out about these issues within the Jewish community. No doubt, many of our leaders are working behind the scenes to repair the rupture of the last three weeks. In this case, however, that is simply not enough and evades the real issue. The world at large has seen a public humiliation and rebuke of the State of Israel go unanswered. Unless it sees a profoundly public rebuke of such treatment, it will assume that such humiliating treatment of Jews and the Jewish State are now acceptable and de rigueur.
The World must hear. The World must see. It takes little courage to meet with other leaders behind closed doors. The courage that is needed now is one where the world sees that Israel, its representatives and the Jewish People cannot tolerate that which no other nation or community would tolerate. Failure to do so openly and in public will guarantee that this will happen again, even if this particular crisis is "smoothed out."
Leaders are not simply men and women who work behind the scenes. Leaders of a community are those who have enough conviction and pride in the profile of their community that they boldly, with enthusiasm, defend their People when unjustly humiliated. Doing so stops the slide of demoralization in its people and restores their confidence in themselves as a People, a people with a legitimate destiny. The American Jewish Community expects that type of leadership from those who claim to be its leaders.
Saturday, April 03, 2010
"Look at their Federal Election Commission reports, these spineless politicians are owned and operated by the radical Islamists and their sinister front groups." James Lafferty
The first action SOIA (Stop Islamization of America) endorsed and supported was VAST's (Virginia Anti-Sharia Task Force) PROTEST AT 9/11 MOSQUE FUNDRAISING DINNER. I was thrilled to be able to work with the wonderful James Lafferty, chairman of VAST.
We denounced the appearances by Congressmen Gerry Connolly (D-Virginia) and James Moran (D-Virginia) and former Gov. Tim Kaine at a fundraising dinner for the controversial mosque Dar Al Hijrah.
Reps. Gerry Connolly, D-Va., and Jim Moran, D-Va., have "trashed their oath to protect and defend the U.S." by agreeing to attend the annual banquet for Dar al-Hijrah Islamic Center, a large mosque in Falls Church, Va., a suburb of Washington, according to the Virginia Anti-Shariah Task Force, or VAST.
VAST criticized Virginia Democrat Gov. Tim Kaine for agreeing to attend the event, while praising Democrat Sen. Jim Webb of Virginia for withdrawing from the event following complaints from concerned constituents. "While brave young Virginia men and women are risking their lives to fight terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan, Connolly, Moran and Kaine are yucking it up with them and slapping each other on the back over at the Marriott," charged VAST Chairman James Lafferty.The three politicians' campaign war chests are heavily funded by radical Islamists who support the mosque.
The good news is, with the exception of jihad tool Gerry Connolly, THEY DID NOT SHOW UP TO THE DINNER.
This is a template for SIOA. What better strategy in dealing with Congressmen on the jihad payroll and/or advancing Islamic supremacism? It will have a devastating impact on congressmen (particularly those running), and indeed might even end their seedy political careers.
It will send a direct in-your-face message to our other elected loose canons who never address these intentions or activities to their electorate and then abuse their positions once elected.
James Lafferty, Chairman of VAST, sent me these observations of today's protest:
And then there was one…
At the beginning of the big Dar Al Hijrah fundraising dinner at a Northern Virginia Marriott, liberal Congressman Gerry Connolly was the only elected official left standing on the radical mosque’s invitation list. And there were no reported sightings of “Jihad Gerry” at or near the dinner. The original guest list published on the Dar Al Hijrah website included seven politicians, all Democrats including DNC chairman and former Virginia Governor Tim Kaine.
Subjected to a heavy barrage of phone calls to their offices and the offices of some of their high-dollar contributors, everyone from Senator Jim Webb and liberal Congressman Jim Moran to several Virginia delegates either flat-out withdrew or found some excuse for not attending the jihadi dinner.
The Virginia Anti-Shariah Task Force (VAST), ACT for America, the Center for Security Policy and Stop the Islamization of America (SIOA) successfully turned the stampede of politicians away from the 9/11 mosque dinner. None of the observers present outside the dinner was able to spot a single politician entering the dinner.
“The tide is turning,” said VAST Chairman James Lafferty. “In the past, politicians got wined and dined by Dar Al Hijrah and got fat checks from CAIR and other radical groups. Nothing was said and no one knew. Now we are shining the light of public scrutiny on this whole shady process.
“Connolly may still get fat checks from the jihadi front-groups and their bag men but everyone will know about it. The anti-shariah coalition of activist groups here in Virginia will blow the whistle. More people will read his FEC campaign contribution reports than read the Washington Post.” Coalition protestors gathered across the street from the Marriott in Falls Church with signs like “Dar Al Hijrah is Anti-American” and “My Congressman is a Traitor.” Several van loads of women in burkas responded in various ways from flipping them off to yelling “get a life!”
Hotel and private security guards refused to allow several ticket holders to enter the event and even ejected some of the people who had purchased the tickets at the Dar Al Hijrah website because they didn’t appear on an invited guest list. The only explanation was that there were concerns about the “anti-shariah people” disrupting the event. There were certainly plenty of seats. Given the many cancellations by the politicians, the event wasn’t anywhere near sold out.
Huge victory for counter jihad action.
The original flier headlined that seven elected officials were “invited”: former Virginia Governor Tim Kaine, now Chair of the Democratic National Committee, Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA), Sen. James Webb (D-VA), Fairfax Board of Supervisors Chairwoman Sharon Bulova, Fairfax Supervisor Penny Gross, and Virginia State Delegate Kaye Kory.
Federal investigators say Dar al-Hijrah is a breeding ground for known terrorists, including:
- Fugitive Hamas leader Mousa Abu Marzook, a former mosque leader.
- Top al-Qaida fundraiser Abdurahman Alamoudi, now serving 23 years in federal prison for terrorism.
- Ahmed Omar Abu Ali, the would-be al-Qaida presidential assassin.
- Mohammed al-Hanooti, a current mosque leader and unindicted co-conspirator in both the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and recent Holy Land Foundation terror finance case.
- Ismail Elbarasse, a founding mosque member and leader who was arrested for allegedly casing the Chesapeake Bay bridge for attack.
- Abdelhaleem Ashqar, mosque leader and suspected Hamas operative recently convicted for obstruction of justice.
- Abdullah bin Laden, nephew of the al-Qaida kingpin whose name appears on the federal terrorist watchlist.
- Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, accused of murdering 13 and injuring 30 others in a jihad-inspired shooting spree at Fort Hood, Texas.
- Hani Hanjour, 9/11 hijacker and Saudi national who flew the jumbo jet into the Pentagon.
- Nawaf al-Hazmi, 9/11 hijacker and Saudi national who joined Hanjour on the Pentagon flight and acted as second in command of the entire al-Qaida operation behind hijacking ringleader Mohamed Atta.
- The mosque, in fact, helped Hanjour and al-Hazmi obtain housing in the area.
- After 9/11, investigators found the phone number for Dar al-Hijrah in the Hamburg, Germany, apartment of one of the planners of the 9/11 attacks – Ramzi Binalshibh, a Gitmo detainee.
- Constructed with $5 million from the Saudi Embassy and run by radical Muslim Brotherhood leaders, Dar al-Hijrah is "a terror mill and a direct threat to national security," says terror expert Paul Sperry, co-author of "Muslim Mafia," an expose on the radical Muslim Brotherhood and its front groups in America.
- Once a month, Dar al-Hijrah's lead imam – Shaker Elsayed – meets with top officials with the Council on American-Islamic Relations on the first floor of its Washington headquarters, Sperry notes. The Justice Department says Saudi-funded CAIR, which operates a booth at Dar al-Hijrah, is a terrorist front group for Hamas and its parent the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Elsayed has said Muslims have the right to use violence: "We do have license to respond with all force necessary to our attackers."
- He also says he believes in the teachings of Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna, which he describes as "the closest reflection of how Islam should be in this life."
- The late al-Banna taught that "Islam wishes to do away with all states and governments anywhere which are opposed to this ideology and program of Islam. Islam requires the earth – not just a portion, but the entire planet."
- Another imam at the mosque, Johari Abdul Malik, has preached to American Muslims that they are within Islamic law to "blow up bridges" and other infrastructure. "You can do all forms of sabotage," he said at a 2001 Hamas conference.
- He has also called for Islamic supremacy in America.
- "We will see the day when Islam, by the grace of Allah, will become the dominant way of life," Malik told his flock in 2004. "You will see Islam move from being the second largest religion in America to being the first religion in America."
- Malik, who also acts as the mosque's official spokesman, is a close friend of the former Dar al-Hijrah imam al-Awlaki, who privately ministered to the 9/11 hijackers. After the attacks, Awlaki fled to London, where he gave a sermon extolling the virtues of martyrdom.
- In an interview with author Sperry, Malik defended his friend's sermon, arguing Muslims who die while fighting unbelievers in the cause of Allah are no different from U.S. Marines fighting and dying for America in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- "That's the same thing as telling Marines in this country semper fidelis," Malik told Sperry. "Telling people to give their all for their faith is not an unusual idea."
- His mosque handled the funeral services of Maj. Hasan's mother when she passed away in 2001. It was then that Hasan fell under the spell of Dar al-Hijrah cleric Awlaki, aka Anwar Aulaqi, who corresponded with Hasan in some 20 e-mails in the months leading up to Hasan's alleged massacre.
- One of al-Qaida's top Western recruiters, Awlaki is considered a rock star among jihadists and has cultivated fans among CAIR officials. CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper's protege Ismail Royer and his terrorist cell chauffeured Awlaki around Washington in October 2002 as he looked for new terrorist recruits, according to Sperry. Prosecutors also found Awlaki's phone number stored on their cell phones.
- Royer, who was personally recruited by Hooper and worked under him at CAIR's headquarters, is serving 20 years in federal prison. Internal CAIR memos show Hooper is heading his appeal effort within CAIR.
Friday, April 02, 2010
I am honored to have been asked by Anders Gravers and Stephen Gash to assume leadership of the Stop the Islamization of America movement. Joining me is my partner in crime, Robert Spencer :)
We are very excited to work with our "brothers" in Europe, in concert with FDI (the Freedom Defense Initiative,) Jihadwatch and of course, Atlas. We are in the planning stages, but look forward to actions, legislation, protests, defense and offense in this war, primarily in the information battlespace. We are in this to win. Be a part of us. If you haven't joined our group at Facebook, go here.
Stop Islamisation Of Europe (SIOE) is an alliance of people across Europe with the single aim of preventing Islam becoming a dominant political force in Europe.
It originated with the joining of Stop Islamificering Af Danmark (SIAD), a political party dedicated to stopping the Islamisation in Denmark, with a loose association of people in England, whose rallying cry is “No Sharia Here”, who want to maintain English law and want to stop the creeping growth of sharia law in England.
SIOE is growing in Europe with the amalgamation of similarly minded groups.
It has spawned similar groups across the world (Stop the Islamisation of England, Australia, et al).
Anders Gravers, Danish leader of the Stop the Islamisation of Europe movement -- now a political party -- made this announcement:
We have now formed a new board for SIOA. The new board of SIOA is: Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, Stephen Gash and Anders Gravers.The leaders of SIOA are Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer.Stephen and I have discussed for quite some time the fact that SIOA has not developed in the direction we wanted. There are groups enough who just write about the danger of Islam, but very few groups that actually do something to try to stop the Islamisation of the Western civilization.SIOA was meant to be a group that should take action, staging demonstrations, happenings and events against the Islamisation of the U.S.The way Stephen and I see it, we need to make SIOA more active. And in order to do that, we have now — after working for a long time to persuade them to take this on — gotten a yes from both Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer to become the leaders of SIOA.We think they are the right people to bring SIOA to the forefront in the fight against the Islamisation of the U.S.
Long live the infidels!
UPDATE: FIRST SIOA ACTION ALERT!
VAST The Virginia Anti-Shariah Task Force
PROTEST AT 9/11 MOSQUE FUNDRAISING DINNER Members of the Virginia Anti-Shariah Task Force (VAST), ACT for America and the Center for Security Policy will protest appearances by Congressmen Gerry Connolly (D-Virginia) and James Moran (D-Virginia) and former Gov. Tim Kaine at a fundraising dinner for the controversial mosque Dar Al Hijrah.
The protest will be held at 5 p.m., Saturday, April 3 outside the Fairview Park Marriott, 3111 Fairview Park Drive, Falls Church, VA 22042 Contact: Jim Lafferty, (703) 931-2324
The Fort Hood jihadi Major Hasan, the sole suspect in the jihad massacre of 13 fellow US soldiers in Texas, worshiped at the controversial Dar al-Hijrah mosque in Falls Church, Virginia. That mosque was led by the devout Muslim imam, Anwar al-Awlaki, who is said to have been a "spiritual adviser" to three of the hijackers who attacked America on Sept 11, 2001.
The preacher at the Dar al-Hirah mosque was also in regular contact with the Christmas balls bomber, who tried to blow up a passenger jet on Christmas day. Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab sat on top of the fuel tank (seat 19A) and tried to detonate a bomb hooked up to his tiny genitalia.